Saturday, June 12, 2010

Siggy Top Done

Well, ladies, I finished the top with my 85 Signature exchange blocks.  I'm going to try to put a picture on here and I'll put it in our Tiger Lily Janiac album on Photobucket.  Maybe I'll even have it quilted by our club meeting.  Getting behind - I realized I also have to do the challenge blocks for the club.  I did Florence Nightingale, but haven't finished Spanish Moss Tri yet.  In the meantime, I'm behind on my BOW and TOW challenges for the Dear Jane list I belong to.  Don't forget your laptops next meeting.  And your show and tell stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Loks great! Is one of those photo vests in your future? Bet it would look good with Deaer Jane squares. Maybe it would be a first to share with all the other "Dear Jane" people you blog etc with.

    Marilyn

    ps I did manage to scan one of my blocks into the Dear Jane software and transferred it to the bingo chart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry - I see several typos! Too early in the day and I was doing two things at once - talking to my daughter and typing! Big mistake!

    Marlyn

    ReplyDelete