Thursday, July 1, 2010

Month 2 June 2010



  Great Meeting last night everyone!  Here are the BOW and TOW pics.  I'm really impressed by all the blocks you've done.  We've got a great cross section of techniques and fabric pallets going.   Our BOW for our July meeting is B-2:  Sweet Tater Pie.  Our TOW is T-2:  Australian Pines.  Remember - if you've already done either of those, do a substitute of your choosing.  Next month's mini-workshop will be on Paper Piecing by machine.  I plan on doing I-7 Mac and Muff.  I'll come with a foundation for each of you so that you can work along with my demo.  Be sure to bring two fabrics of your choosing to work with and of course, your basic sewing supplies including your machine!  


I realized this morning that we never got into the print part of the software.  I'm hoping to put a "tip" section on our blog, and will try to get a short demo of the print options posted for you.  Since this whole blogging thing is new to me, I have to figure out how to do that first, so check back in a few days and see if I've been successful.

Feel free to post comments and suggestions for the group - remember, this is OUR club - so any ideas, suggestions are always welcome on the table.  And Marilyn, remind me to bring my triangle ruler next month, just in case you don't have yours yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment