Friday, September 10, 2010

Late Late Late!!!!

Sorry I'm so late posting after our last meeting!  We met upstairs, and Flo had to travel between two classes as she was signed up for both!  You did great Flo!  We missed Marilyn and Deb and I was so focused on our applique tutorial that I forgot to take pictures!!!!  What a shame.  But, we did manage to get a good start on both reverse applique and cut away applique.  Nice work Pat and Flo.

This was our last meeting of the summer session.  So it's time to resign up if you want to continue.  I know we have one new member - Linda A - joining us and Flo, I know you signed up again.  Meet the teachers is going on this Sunday at Tiger Lily, so if you didn't sign up and want to, here's an opportunity!

Before I forget (a problem I seem to be having lately!!) our challenge blocks for our September meeting are:  B-12 Starflower and RS-8 Love Forever.  These will give us a chance to practice those applique skills.

Our next meeting is September 29.  Our topic for that evening is Organizing and Documenting.  I know there are some questions about the software, so bring your laptops if you want - I do a quick recap.  Be sure to bring something to sit 'n stitch and of course your show and tell.  SOMEBODY remind me to take pictures!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment