Thursday, September 30, 2010

Next season off to a good start!

Great new group of people in the Jane Club!  Two hours flew by!  Welcome to Pat, Sally, Fran, Linda and of course welcome back Flo!  Pat, I'm thrilled that you got "hooked" enough at the Meet the Teachers that you decided to jump in.  Linda you are definitely an addict!  How did you get so many blocks done along with everything else you're doing?  And Sally,  already you have designed your own Jane!  Love your fabric choices  and definitely you have to bring your first 9 inch block  next time.  Flo, your paper piecing is wonderful --- and your itty bitty triangles on our Mac and Muff block are great!  I didn't get a picture of it this time, so bring it again next month - I want to put it in our album next to your block without the itty bitty triangles!!!!  LOL!  Fran, love the tool box!  When I saw you come in, I thought you had one of the very early "portable" computers with you!  Your fabrics are great - amazing how you and Sally are both choosing to do the quilt in Red/Blue.  I'm going to email you the picture I took last night - maybe it's a small enough file for you to use in your blog follower picture.

Don't forget to check out the Tiger Lily Janiac Album on Photobucket so you can see the latest.  Also check out the Bennington Jane slide show - the pics should show better on your computers than they did in last nights' light.

Next months challenges are I-9 Chase a Myth and BR 4 Candy Dish.  See you all then!

No comments:

Post a Comment